A Year Off

Friday, December 09, 2005

New Zealand

Island
In the Botany Library, getting my internet fix. Arrived in New Zealand yesterday. Dawn came just as we arrived in new Zealand and it was beautiful flying in over the north islands. The plane was continuing to Brisbane and unfortunately one of my bags decided to stay on board - the one with most of my clothes! I did get it back last night. I'm staying a lovely B&B in the countryside outside Auckland. I ventured into the big city today and went up the Sky Tower which has great views. Tomorrow I fly down to Blenheim in the South Island.

1 Comments:

  • Aaarggghhh! I just can't stand it. Why are you in the Land of the Long White Cloud and I'm still in the Land of Deep Fried Mars Bars??

    Alison

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:09 pm GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home